Serialization framework for Unreal Engine that just works!
DataConfig is a serialization framework built on top of Unreal Engine's Property System. It aims to be friendly and robust while offering good performance. Notably features:
- Out of the box JSON/MsgPack read write.
- Full support for
- Pull/Push style API for verbatim data access and lossless type information.
- Designed as a collection of tools that can be easily extended to support other formats.
- Get the code on github.
- See Examples for code examples.
- See Integration for quick integration guide.
- See Design for more context about the project.
- See Extra for more advanced usages.
- See Changes for versioning history.
There's also DataConfig JSON Asset on UE Marketplace. It's a premium plugin for importing JSON to UE data assets.
DataConfig is released under free and permissive MIT license. We'd really appreciate to credit us if you find it useful. See License for details.